It seems likely that Commsrisk will change its name in the future. The two choices are: Morrowrisk or Commsmorrow, because fraud consultant Dave Morrow continues to dominate the charts with his extremely popular articles about corruption and bribery. Or perhaps we should call it Commorrowrisk instead. If Dave wrote ten articles per month then there would be no room for anyone else on our regular monthly rundown.
These are the ten Commsrisk articles that attracted the largest audience during August, as measured by unique page views.
- SIMbox bribery: the answer
- Telco corruption fuels SIMbox frauds
- Not every telco knew EU roaming rules had changed…
- What does the Subex-ElevenPaths FMaaS do?
- You only get fraud when you start looking for it
- Gideon Ikwe of Datahouse Consulting is a plagiarist
- Wrong priorities for Vodafone security product
- ‘New’ RA market research lists extinct vendors
- Aussie wins 3-year legal battle over stolen Barcelona phone bill
- What telcos can learn from Game of Thrones piracy