After some unusual visitor stats during January, the short month of February saw a relative return to normal service, with most traffic being attracted to the biggest news stories. The exception was the astonishing ongoing popularity of last year’s post about WeDo using AI to review social media profiles; perhaps we should launch a new website called SocialMediaMachineLearningRisk to cater to everyone who wants to read about that topic.
There were the top ten posts on Commsrisk during February, ranked by unique page views.
- Subex boss hints at ‘double digit growth’
- WeDo uses AI to judge your personality
- Araxxe warns that EU rules encourage CLI fraud
- Telco fraud turns UK into the ‘sick man of Europe’
- RAG and the year of the fire rooster
- A day in the life of a telecom industry analyst
- 7 common mistakes of big data analysis
- Ghana national revenue audit row ignites again
- Comparing assurance in telcos and retailers
- Nominations for GSMA best security/fraud award