February’s rundown of the most popular Commsrisk articles suggests that the Risk & Assurance Group (RAG) is enjoying increasing influence worldwide. The write-up of the RAG Sydney conference topped the charts by an enormous margin, meaning it must have been read by many more than the number who attended in person! As a consequence, regular Commsrisk contributor Dave Morrow had to settle for second place in the chart, although his piece on bypass was read by enough people to have earned him the leading slot during most months.
This list of the top ten Commsrisk articles is ranked by unique page views during February.
- Four key themes from the RAG Sydney conference
- Bypass: time for a rethink?
- Telkomsel share vid of busted simbox operation
- This is how revenue assurance plagiarists win
- The continuing story of mobile money
- Time to fix the UK’s fraud-enabling dial plan
- ARTEF roaming platform: scam or saviour?
- Power posing and presentations
- Revisiting the Udacity Data Analyst Nanodegree
- If MWC is “creating a better future” why do so many attendees have their phones stolen?