Rene Felber (pictured above) is the Head of Risks & FRA at Telia Finland, and he also leads the TM Forum’s global revenue assurance survey. He gives a lot of his time to fostering collaboration with fellow professionals and encouraging them to share information and advice about how to do their job. That makes Rene the perfect guest for the Commsrisk podcast, and he kindly joined us to discuss a series of important topics, including:
- recent surveys and research and the conclusions Rene draws from them;
- why the TMF RA team needs to concentrate more on the needs of managers and analysts working inside telcos;
- the role for software that empowers people to do troubleshooting within their business;
- the relationship between revenue assurance and enterprise risk management, and how that works in practice inside Telia; and
- what motivates him to volunteer so much of his time working with the TMF and fellow practitioners worldwide.
Dan Baker once again joined me as co-host, and he also reflected on his analysis of the TMF survey results.
To listen to the interview via your browser, just press the ‘play’ button above. Or you can download the mp3 file via this link.
This is the 26th episode of the podcast, and we produce a new episode about once a quarter. There are many services you can use in order to obtain new episodes as soon as they come out. For example, you can become a follower via the Commsrisk page on iTunes, or by using the Blubrry Android service.