As one of the organisers of the UK RAG, it never ceases to amaze me just how much quality we always get from both speakers and attendees alike. And the Winter session next Thursday (12th November) is no exception.
Over the years we’ve had some great speakers, and opening up the doors to the RAG and diversifying what we cover has enriched an already rich vein of precious knowledge and experience. This session’s agenda demonstrates that clearly.
We’re getting the chance to glean insights into two excellent surveys and results for both fraud and revenue assurance. We get to understand how a major player in the UK telco space is addressing contract assurance. We get to hear about the real-world journey of Enterprise Risk Management in Ooredoo. We even get to talk about developments in OTT bypass and how companies can better detect and address it.
- Where: Holborn, London, UK
- When: Thursday 12th November
- Who: Assurance, fraud, risk, finance and technical professionals in the communications and utilities industries
- What: Thought leading presentations and discussions about RA, fraud and risk
- Why: It’s free, it’s fun, it’s a great networking opportunity and it’s a great chance to learn what’s going on across the industry
The response to this session and requests to attend have been fantastic, and I’m really excited about it. There are but a few places left on the day so let me know if you want to attend. Don’t forget that both membership of the RAG and attendance is free, and RAG remains a safe environment for open and honest discussion, free of any sales and marketing.
Even if you can’t make it in person, being a member means that you are kept up to date about future sessions. You also gain access to presentations given at previous meetings. If you want to stay ahead of the curve and hear the RAG news before the rest of the world, get in touch and let me know.