This is Commsrisk, the new home for talkRA.
Our new website boasts lots of improvements:
- At least 5 new stories per week, covering news and views about revenue assurance, fraud, risk management, security and more.
- A screen design that rearranges itself to suit any size of browser window, whether viewed on a PC, tablet or smartphone.
- We have adopted the popular cloud-based Disqus commenting system, allowing you to:
- instantly publish comments without awaiting moderation;
- share a photo of yourself when leaving a comment; and
- receive notification of replies to your comment.
- Or if you prefer to remain anonymous whilst commenting, that is fine too.
- New sharing buttons make it easy to share news with colleagues via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, email and more.
- All your favourite talkRA authors have been joined by even more expert writers from around the world.
Start exploring now! Check out the following:
- The homepage displays all the latest stories in one place.
- If you have a specific field of interest, you can also read the stories as grouped by the following topics:
- There is a dedicated section where you can listen to all our podcasts, which are all supported by a new player built into the website.
- Visit the quiz archive to tackle one of our many quiz questions, before going to the answer section to see how well you did.
- For the first time, readers have an easy way to get in touch us with directly, using our new contact form.
- To see everything on Commsrisk, including the full archive of posts migrated from talkRA, take a look at the complete sitemap.
Make sure you never again miss our news coverage, which is uniquely focused on risk and assurance for the communications sector.
- Bookmark our new homepage.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Subscribe to our new email newsletter using the form on this page, and have a summary of all the week’s stories delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.
- Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes, and always have the latest podcast automatically uploaded to your media player.
This is our new home, and we intend to make it the home for news and opinion about communications assurance and risk. Keep coming back, for all the latest insights!