April is just 30 days long, but last month smashed all records for Commsrisk traffic. Visits from Kenya, Tanzania and other African countries were many times higher than normal as readers sought information about the arrest of five Vodacom Tanzania managers subjected to bogus fraud charges, including Managing Director Hisham Hendi and Kenyan RAFM expert Joseph Nderitu. There was also plenty of attention for articles about the performance of the two market share leaders in RAFM globally, Subex and WeDo.
These articles are ranked by unique page views.
- Vodacom Tanzania Boss Charged with Fraud; Everything We Know So Far
- Tanzania Frees Vodacom Managers Accused of ‘Fraud’
- Was Subex Really on the ‘Brink of Disaster’?
- WeDo (Almost) Announces Annual Results
- Another Tanzanian Bypass Case May Soon Reach Trial (16 Months after Charges Were Laid)
- Interpreting Huawei’s Failed UK Security Audit
- Human Expectations of Machine Learning
- BT’s Italian Fraud Allegedly Encouraged by UK Execs
- Sandvine Signs $21mn Analytics and Assurance Deal with Middle East Telco
- Why I Am Going to the RAG Bonn Conference