Audience figures fell back from the record-breaking totals achieved during July, but the growth of Commsrisk’s base appears permanent with August 2019 ranking as the third most popular month in the website’s history. The top three countries continue to be India, the USA and the UK, which generate roughly a third of all traffic between them. However, the gap to the next tier of countries has narrowed sharply, with a lasting rise in the number of visits from Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UAE, Australia, and Canada.
The top article remained unchanged since July, presumably because the mainstream trade media failed to cover the story until they were supplied with convenient press releases, which only occurred a month after the actual events. This further validates the mission of Commsrisk, which goes beyond regurgitating announcements issued by vendors. Commsrisk is able to ask questions and provide commentary that others cannot, and continues to do so despite many demands to censor the truth.
The following 10 articles are ordered by the number of unique page views during August.
- Mobileum Buys WeDo for $70mn
- Indian Simboxers Arrested by Anti-Terror Police
- RAG Wangiri Blockchain Solution Implemented
- Huawei Engineers Caught Spying for Governments
- WeDo CEO Runs for Political Office
- RA President Pretends He Was Never RA President
- Safaricom API Warns Banks about SIM Swaps
- AT&T Staff Took $1mn in Bribes to Help Theft of 2mn Phones
- Are Carriers’ Own Processes Helping Fraudsters?
- Online Training Review: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel