The number of Commsrisk visitors during August was almost identical to the all-time record set in July, and nearly 30 percent higher than any other month in Commsrisk’s history. The two-part series on strong black women in telecoms risk management was the unexpected breakout success of August, appealing to professionals who want to hear from a more diverse range of voices. Readers were also drawn to yet another story about the corruption of GRAPA and Rob Mattison’s cronies.
These were all the top ten articles, ranked by unique pageviews.
- Strong Black Women in Telecoms Risk: Jovita Fazenda
- The Fraud Officers Who Certified Themselves
- Strong Black Women in Telecoms Risk: Stella Makona Simiyu
- A Simbox Fraudster’s Tale
- RAG Announces New Online Conference for Telco Risk and Assurance Professionals
- National RA Audit Row Continues in Ghana
- Which Networks Profit from Secret SIMs?
- Anti-China ‘Clean Network’ Program Is USA’s Wake-Up Call for the World
- The Origins of Revenue Assurance and Why They Matter
- Who Is in Your WhatsApp Group?