Commsrisk traffic was peaking well above normal during early February, but slid back during the week of Mobile World Congress, probably because so many people were at that show. Am I the only person who wonders why the leaders of our industry think the best way to promote the convenience of mobile telecommunication is to fly lots of people to the same place so they can talk face to face? If you ask me, that seems like a better advert for airlines, conference halls and hotels. Perhaps the global hospitality industry should run a virtual conference in cyberspace so they can return the favor.
These ten Commsrisk articles topped the popularity charts for February.
- US-Trained Spy Worked at Qatari Telco Before Spying for UAE
- Sandvine Wins $12mn Latam Order for Network Analytics and RAFM
- What Do We Do with Huawei?
- RAG’s Inaugural Middle East Event Wows Bahrain
- Are You Still Using Risk Matrices?
- Another Surprisingly Large Fraud Estimate
- Hungary and Luxembourg Suffer Wangiri Surges
- Why Telecoms Assurance Must Become Agile
- 10 Year Prison Sentence for US SIM Swapper; Another Indicted
- Our Problem Is with SMS, Not SS7