February is a short month, even in a leap year, but this February still managed to pull in the third-highest monthly total of visitors in Commsrisk’s history. This was supported by a sharp rise in traffic from India, especially for articles relating to Indian RAFM vendor Subex. Commsrisk may also have benefited from exposure at the Risk & Assurance Group’s first ever Indian conference, which was held near the beginning of the month.
There has also been a continuation of strong growth in traffic from countries in Western Europe. This suggests that Commsrisk is overcoming language barriers and becoming staple reading for telco risk professionals in most developed economies.
The following articles are listed in order of the number of unique pageviews during February.
- Subex CFO Proposes Major Capital Restructuring
- This Deutsche Telekom Video Explains Business Assurance in Just Four Minutes
- Prison for Fraudsters Who Diverted Calls of 2,000 Customers
- Subex Seeks Growth by Securing India’s Smart Cities
- Honeypot Fake Infrastructure Catches Insider Fraud
- Bernie Ebbers Is Dead, but We Still Have Not Learned His Lesson
- We Need You: Shredding Excuses for Staying at Home
- Wangiri Fraud: A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- A Breakdown of the CFCA Fraud Survey Results
- Etisalat Buys Cybersecurity Business