February is short but a series of especially popular articles drew a hefty audience to Commsrisk last month. The total number of visitors was the sixth-highest for a calendar month since the birth of the website in 2006. The all-time record would have been in reach if the month had been three days longer.
The following rundown of the most popular articles is ranked by unique pageviews.
- Raw CDR Analysis Is Central to Revenue Assurance
- Subex Announces First Dividend in 14 Years
- Why the UK’s Supreme Court May Have to Decide If Simboxes Are Legal
- The Real Reasons Carriers Cannot Fix Fraud
- Police Arrest International SIM Swap Gang That Stole $100mn in Cryptocurrency
- Revenue Assurance for 5G
- Telco IT Exec Accused of $8.6mn Fraud Following Internal Audit
- Second Cell C Exec Arrested for $8.6mn Fraud; Operator Says More Employees Were Involved
- $14.5mn Fine for Telco That Overcharged Customers for 8 Years
- US Extradites Australian and Chinese for $50mn Premium SMS Billing Scam