Last month Commsrisk drew the largest audience it has ever enjoyed during a January. The first month of the year typically suffers from relatively low volumes of traffic whilst waiting for people to return to work, but some big news stories were spread virally as soon as they did.
These were the 10 most popular articles during January, ranked by the number of unique pageviews.
- Nine Telco Insiders Arrested for Bypass Fraud in Venezuela
- Leakage Coverage Survey Reveals Many Gaps
- The RAFM Consultants Who Are Singers and TV Actors
- The Revenue Assurance Books Written by Computers
- Mobile Voice Revenues Predicted to Fall 45% by 2024
- RAG and i3forum Join Forces Against Wholesale Fraud
- US Adopts Anti-Robocall Law With Global Implications
- Migrating Russian Eagles Demonstrate Revenue Assurance Questions for IoT and 5G
- Looking for Leaders Beyond Europe and North America
- A Breakdown of the CFCA Fraud Survey Results