Education received lots of attention last month, and I thought my article summarizing the takeaways from the RAG Summer Conference would be the most popular post by a significant margin. But then a late entry rocketed in to take the top spot for July. WeDo’s experiments with analyzing social media to calculate the riskiness of a customer grabbed the attention of many people new to Commsrisk. A significant number of these visitors came to the website via unusual routes like Facebook. Using social media to automatically analyze risk may prove to be the biggest story of this year.
Here is the complete rundown of the ten most popular articles, measured by the number of unique page views.
- WeDo uses AI to judge your personality
- Biggest RAG event sparks even bigger ideas
- A victory for GRAPA, a defeat for professionals
- The TMF, surveys, RA and risk: an interview with Rene Felber
- Media shreds Vodafone UK billing screw ups
- Neural revamps brand and continues to recruit
- Is revenue assurance vital to African development?
- More awful bill complaint stats from Vodafone
- RAFM event organizer turns abusive
- Review of BDO Telecoms Risk Factor Survey 2016