April of this year saw Commsrisk set a new all-time record for the number of visitors during a month, but that record has now been smashed by the audience figures for July. The top story in July was the 12th most popular article since the launch of the website, but there was a significantly elevated number of readers across all Commsrisk articles. This is partly due to sustained growth in readership from countries where Commsrisk had previously been weak, and partly due to July having more than its fair share of news both good and bad.
The following rundown is ranked by unique page views.
- Mobileum Buys WeDo for $70mn
- Obituary for Santhosh Gopalan
- A Lack of Advice about Revenue Assurance for 5G
- Five Years in Prison for Telco CEO Who Faked Contracts
- Staff Steal Millions from Airtel Mobile Money
- RA President Pretends He Was Never RA President
- Commission ‘Errors’ Cost Telenor $35mn
- Telia Blocks a Million Wangiri Calls Per Week
- Europe Should Act on Call ID Spoofing Now
- History Repeats Itself, as in Life and in Tech