News stories relating to leading vendors Mobileum and Subex topped the charts for the most popular articles on Commsrisk during July. The communications industry is undergoing a radical transformation, though this may not always be apparent to individuals whose careers remain focused on the enormous but declining market for telephony. Software developers and equipment manufacturers need to anticipate where markets are headed, so they provide clues about likely future career paths for everyone, including employees of traditional telcos and those working for the next generation of comms providers.
These were the ten most popular Commsrisk articles during July, as ranked by unique page views.
- Multiple Acquisitions and New GSMA Initiatives Confirm Mobileum’s Plan to Dominate
- Subex Pivot to Oil and Gas Sector Highlights Why Network Security Is Not Just for Telcos
- Four Risk Champions Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Moment of Truth for US Anti-Spoofing Strategy
- Exploring Telecom Related Courses Online
- Mobileum Chosen to Test Connected Cars by Audi
- New LATRO CEO Says Enhanced Analytics Is Key to the Future of RAFM
- Why Is Data > Dogma?
- UK Regulator Hints at Considering STIR/SHAKEN
- Raid on Suspected Crypto Farm Finds 3,800 PS4s Mining Video Game Currency