Commsrisk has set a new all-time record for most visitors during a calendar month, comfortably beating the previous record set in July 2019. The popularity of Commsrisk has risen significantly during the first half of 2020, with traffic up approximately 50 percent compared to the first half of 2019.
Last month saw some compelling news stories about wrongdoing and foolishness. Sadly, the most widely-read article during June was the obituary for a professional who was known and loved by many in our community.
The following rundown is ranked by the number of unique pageviews during June.
- Obituary for Ambrose Nwadike
- Who Is in Your WhatsApp Group?
- GRAPA’s Return Is ‘Liked’ by the CFCA
- Indian Police Find Same IMEI Used by 13,557 Handsets from Chinese Manufacturer
- Nobody Cares about the Duration of Calls
- Seven Reasons Why I Should Shut Up
- Where Are the Black Telecoms Risk Experts?
- Tanzania Arrests CEO of Vietnamese-Owned Telco
- Spanish Police Disconnect Pirate IPTV Service with 2mn Customers
- Privacy Breach at Virtual Telecoms Conference