The list of the ten most popular articles of 2019 may feature three that were published during March, which proved to be a strong month for traffic. Whilst those three stories sparked plenty of conversations amongst established readers, a quick glance at other data revealed that Commsrisk now reaches an increasingly diverse audience worldwide. Countries like Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Egypt and the Philippines are generating noticeably higher levels of traffic than previously. There were also more visitors from China than ever before, but that appears to be driven by criticism of Huawei.
The following rundown is ordered by unique page views.
- Telco Fraud Forum Repeatedly Broke the Law
- Afghanistan Signs Dodgy National Revenue Assurance Deal
- Why RAG Will Not Hold a London Conference in 2019
- Three New Courses Added to RAG Learning
- TUFF Issues Apology for Commsrisk Copyright Breach
- US Robocall Index Reaches New All-Time High
- Heavy Hitters Feature in First Draft Agendas for RAG’s Bonn and Toronto Conferences
- Our Problem Is with SMS, Not SS7
- Why Is Africa in Love with GVG’s RA Audits?
- Verizon Wants to Lock 4G Phones to Stop Crime