Traffic figures for Commsrisk were high at the beginning of May and remained elevated throughout the month, as a burst of first-time visitors seemingly adopted the habit of returning for more.
May’s top ten chart is dominated by articles posted during ‘RAG overload’ week, when Commsrisk reviewed all the new services, software and guidance launched at the London conference of the Risk & Assurance Group (RAG), which was held in late April.
The other big story during May was the uproar over Ghana’s appointment of a third national RA auditor on a deal worth USD1.5mn per month. This contract was signed after the government said the previous two auditors, who each had similarly expensive contracts, had done ‘no work’. New revelations about the mismanagement of Ghana’s telco revenue audits came too late in the month to reach the top of this rundown, but will likely feature prominently in the chart for June.
The following list is ranked by unique page views during May.
- New leakage catalog combined with free modeling software
- Free web RAFM training course begins beta trial
- RAG Jobs: new recruitment website launched
- Review of the Udacity Data Analyst Nanodegree
- Former BT CFO loses $675K bonus after failing to spot fraud
- RAG overload: the conference that changed everything
- LATRO and Mobius partner on sale of bypass fraud solutions
- Subex annual sales down 9 percent
- Ghana national RA audit fiasco enters new phase
- Ghana national RA deal: the plot thickens