Visitor numbers have consistently grown since Commsrisk was launched, and October was another record-breaking month. However, nothing could prepare us for the huge surge in visitors during November. It forced us to move Commsrisk to a new host, so we can better cope with demand. Hopefully you will enjoy the faster load times that result!
Thank you for spreading the word about Commsrisk; we appreciate every share, like and tweet on social media. With your help, we are making Commsrisk the must-visit website for everybody interested in risk and assurance in the communications sector.
These were the ten most popular articles during November. Many of them were stories you would struggle to find elsewhere. Spread the word, and help us to raise the bar for your fellow professionals around the globe!
- Amdocs rumored to buy Cvidya for $30mn
- Court orders MTN to reconnect simboxers
- The great Vodacom Tanzania swindle
- Why OTT bypass could kill voice revenues
- MTN Nigeria fined $5bn for not blocking SIMs
- TMF RA survey: how to avoid change-blindness
- Subex user event 2015: report from Prague
- Lycamobile accused of money laundering by rival
- Knockout agenda for Risk and Assurance Group
- The zoom, and why we need it more than ever