The November news was dominated by stories about fraudsters, hackers, and corruption. However, the most widely read article concerned the departure of Cartesian’s CEO as the business dropped from the Nasdaq stock exchange. When it comes to managing risks, intense pressure is created both by competitors and criminals.
These ten articles are ranked by unique page views during November.
- Cartesian delists from Nasdaq; CEO to step down
- Vodafone in the press again – for fighting fraud
- 7-year simbox prosecution raises doubts about telco role in fighting crime
- MTN fraud analyst sold phone records to dodgy businessman
- Cox Communications VP pleads guilty to multimillion dollar fraud
- What are the impacts of the e-SIM from a revenue assurance perspective?
- SIM card registration: exchanging some risks for others
- Hackers bring down RAG website
- Greed, stupidity, lies, and telcos
- The meaning of GDPR with Rachel Goodin