The Commsrisk audience in November fell below the number of visitors during October, but was still 10 percent higher than November 2017. The long-term trends mean that the first 11 months of 2018 generated more traffic than Commsrisk received during the whole of 2017. As a consequence, 2018 is already certain to be a record year for Commsrisk.
This is the rundown of the 10 most popular Commsrisk articles during November.
- Blockchain Proposed as Solution to Roaming Fraud
- Mobileum’s Acquisition of Evolved Intelligence Signals Shift in Security Spending
- Why Do UK Telcos Keep Being Fined for Overcharges?
- BBC Tries To Create Panic Over SIM Swaps
- Fraud WeDo Fraud Reveals Fraud Marketing Fraud Strategy Fraud (and What This Means for RA)
- Dominican Pleads Guilty to Telecoms Fraud After Extradition to US
- Free CDR Analytics Toolkit Released by Not-for-Profit
- RA Assistant in Electricity Supplier Caught Stealing Electricity
- Expert Says 15% of IRSF Sent to B-Numbers Too Long or Too Short to Be Valid
- Mobile Money Risk Special for Global TV Network