There was a clear winner at the top of the audience charts for November, with a piece summarizing the results of the Risk & Assurance Group’s survey of revenue assurance, fraud management and cybersecurity generating twice as much interest as any other Commsrisk article. That is hardly surprising when the survey estimated communications providers and their customers are losing USD149bn annually as a consequence of addressable operating leakage.
These were the ten most popular Commsrisk articles during November, as ranked by unique page views.
- Security, Fraud and RA Losses Worth $149bn in 2021 per Survey of Comms Providers
- Orange CEO Resigns Following Fraud Conviction
- Now You Can Buy Bots That Steal SMS OTPs
- Australia Considers New Rules to Prevent SIM Swaps
- The ‘Amazing’ Correlation that Reveals the Flaw in US Robocalling Rules
- Assurance Careers: Jack of All Trades, Master of None?
- FBI Guide to Mobile Network CDRs Leaked Online
- Cloned Voice of Company Director Used for $35mn Bank Theft, Says UAE Police
- GSMA Mobile Money Handbook Shows Prejudice Against Revenue Assurance
- Personalized Video Ads by Film Star Highlight Risks and Rewards of Deepfake Tech