The month of September saw the continuation of the higher levels of traffic that Commsrisk attracted during July and August, with September 21st delivering a new all-time record for the most visitors within a 24-hour period. The story published on that day was about an EU grant for research that will feed into Mobileum’s 5G risk assurance software, which may have attracted more eyeballs than usual because it came out three days before Mobileum’s own press release.
This rundown of the most popular Commsrisk articles during September is ranked by unique pageviews.
- EU Gives €1.8mn to Develop New Mobileum 5G RAFM Platform
- Online Conference for Telco Risk Managers Today
- Why a Chief Risk Officer Should Be Like a Mafia Consigliere
- Mobile Money Loans: Are RA Teams Ready?
- ¥27mn Stolen from NTT Docomo E-Money Accounts
- How to Overcome Shyness and Why You Deserve to
- How Relevant Are National Interconnect Clearinghouses?
- Police Raids in 19 Countries Take Down 60 Pirate Movie Servers
- Why the Speed of Light Limits Call Duration Accuracy
- Who Is in Your WhatsApp Group?