The Risk & Assurance Group (RAG), a not-for-profit corporation run by experts in the field of risk and assurance within telcos, has finalised global sponsorship agreements with 13 international suppliers of risk, analytics and assurance-related products and services.
RAG’s objectives are to improve the practice of risk management, business assurance, fraud management and security within the providers of electronic communications services. Completing so many major deals is a significant accomplishment for a nonprofit organisation which only incorporated in November 2016.
In the official announcement, RAG Chairman Rob Chapman welcomed the backing of a mixture of new and continuing sponsors.
We could not have expected such a positive response to our sponsorship round. These 13 businesses are all at the forefront of telecoms risk, fraud and assurance. With their support, RAG will be able to further extend the services we deliver free of charge to telcos.
We are immensely proud to partner with these firms, all of whom exhibit the ‘RAG spirit’ of cooperation and mutual support that we encourage across our industry.
Each business will contribute to the running costs of RAG, making it possible to run four major international conferences in cooperation with telcos around the world, as well as supporting RAG’s other initiatives including the RAG Learning online training platform. Sponsorship means professionals working for telcos do not need to pay to attend RAG’s conferences, and access for the courses on RAG Learning continues to be free, one year after the launch of the platform.
The seven annual Gold sponsors, who will give presentations at RAG conferences, are:
- iconectiv – Providers of solutions that enable the interconnection of networks, devices, and applications for more than two billion people every day
- Neural Technologies – Suppliers of advanced revenue management, automation and analytics solutions since 1990
- SIGOS – Worldwide leader in automated end-to-end active testing and fraud detection, as well as being a supplier to 480 network operators worldwide
- Subex – Suppliers of analytics, security, revenue assurance, fraud management and partner settlement solutions to three-quarters of the largest 50 CSPs globally
- Symmetry Solutions – Experts in using and managing reference data, and sponsors of the next iteration of the RAG Revenue and Cost Leakage Catalogue
- TEOCO – A leading provider of analytics, assurance and optimisation solutions to over 300 CSPs and OEMs worldwide
- WeDo Technologies – The global market leader in revenue assurance and fraud management software for telcos
Silver sponsors will provide expert panellists. They are:
- Araxxe – Providers of billing verification and interconnect fraud detection solutions to over 220 operators
- FraudBuster – Experts in detecting and blocking bypass fraud
- GBSD Technologies – Developers of exclusive SS7-based fraud management software
- LATRO Services – Locates SIM boxes and SIM servers before revenue losses can occur
- Oculeus – Makers of advanced and innovative OSS/BSS solutions
- Six Degrees – Specialists in real-time analysis and detection of fraud