The Risk & Assurance Group is meeting in London on Thursday March 10th, and they have a very full agenda for the day.
- André Roy of Farncombe will discuss how to protect the revenues generated by streaming video.
- David Morrow, formerly of Vodafone, will present a case study on Missing Trader VAT Fraud.
- Dan Ret of Sagacity will draw on his experience to compare revenue assurance inside telcos to the assurance work he does for water and energy suppliers.
- John Preston of Tesco Mobile will lead a workshop on assuring 4G services.
- Rishi Modha of Cartesian will talk about a recent project where his firm tackled leakages caused by users sharing their passwords in order to circumvent controls and access subscription-only content.
The full running order and more details about each session can be found here. The meeting will be held at RAG’s usual venue, in Cartesian’s offices in Holborn, London. The address and map can be found here.
As always, attendance at RAG meetings is free. However, let them know if you intend to be there by registering on the RAG website.