In just over two weeks the Risk & Assurance Group (RAG) will bring their unique formula for educational and networking events to the Middle East for the first time, with Batelco hosting RAG Bahrain on January 23rd and 24th. The confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Eman Gawish, Revenue Assurance General Manager at Telecom Egypt;
- Daniel Udochi, General Manager, Risk & Compliance Management at MTN Sudan;
- Ferya Topal, RA Developer at Turkcell Technology Research and Development;
- Alain Kazan, Head of Fraud at Zain Iraq;
- Mohamed Jaffar, Head of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management at MTN Afghanistan;
- Lisa Meeks, Director of Internal Audit, Etisalat-International;
- Anas Naser, Revenue Assurance Supervisor at Umniah; and
- Mustafa Ali, Head of Business Assurance at Batelco.
There will be expert contributions from the vendor and consulting community, including LATRO, Subex, iconectiv, WeDo, BluGem, FraudBuster, Six Degrees and Protiviti. The regular RAG crew will also be there in force, with Geoff Ibbett talking about the latest version of the RAG Revenue and Cost Risk Catalog, and panel discussions about fraud management, revenue assurance and enterprise risk management moderated by business leader Luke Taylor and by Lee Scargall, former Director of Risk and RAFM at Ooredoo Group.
The formal agenda will be supplemented by networking opportunities, including a buffet to be held poolside at Batelco’s staff center (pictured) on the first evening. Attendance is free for telcos, and there is a big discount for those choosing to stay at the Westin hotel. To learn more, or to register, look here.